Please Help i am scrwed here .... i followed all the steps and still my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dfhcanada no está en línea Stack level 1

7250 Spinning Hour Glass !!!

Please Help i am scrwed here .... i followed all the steps and still my BB is unable to connect all it gives me is UNABLE TO CONNECT DEVICE i downloaded the desktop Manger 4.1 and the OS for my blackberry i am currently with bell i have a 7250. i have also tried JL Cmder and goes to the last screen and tells me the BB is unable to connect .

on the blackberry destop manger i can't go past step 6 on my connection setting. The only option their is USB AND COM1 their is no USB:PIN i tryed threw com1 and no use i tryed to put in the USB plug in when the application loader came up and clicked next and it gives me USP;PIN UNKNOWN but right after that it goes into the application loader wizard which states (device application section.... choose the application that are to be installed or removed from your device) and theirs nothing on that screen it won't let me go next only cancel and it goes back to the opening screen on the blackberry destop manger...

i don't know what to do anymore .. i am out of ideas please help

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 7250 Spinning Hour Glass !!!

if nothing appears on the 'applciations to be installed' then maybe you forgot to INSTALL the device OS to your PC. downloading and installing are not the same

when i don't have an OS installed on my PC, that's the same thing I get when loading stuff on my device...NO core applications show in the window.