Just updated to the 7130 today. When I try to open the profile menu, not ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

drewscott no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204EC43E

7130g profile menu will not open

Advertisement

Just updated to the 7130 today. When I try to open the profile menu, not matter where or how, it will not open. Is this defective or is there a way that I can fix this myself.

Thanks

asm

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 7130g profile menu will not open

drewscott, Welcome to PinStack.

Sounds like you do have a problem. Is this a 7130e model? Have you tried a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in)? This may help. What had you done to your 7130 before you noticed this? If you got it from a Store take it back and let them check it out.

Hope this Helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

drewscott no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204EC43E

Re: 7130g profile menu will not open

It is actually my fiance's phone. She bought one for herself after harassing me about getting one a year ago. She felt bad and ended up upgrading mine because of it. To top it off she got the defective one.

Anyways, its a 7100g. I did all of the normal reboot and etc. This did not work. I tried to update the OS. This did not work. Then I switched her theme back to the original. The profile options worked in every other theme. She had switched the theme to Today (List). Her phone came with a bad copy of it from the carrier. I downloaded the theme and used DM to reinstall it and all works great now.

Thanks for the help.
    drewscott