Hi Guys I am new to the site and also new to my BB. So ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

england66 no está en línea Stack level 1

7130G LED

Advertisement

Hi Guys

I am new to the site and also new to my BB. So far I am very pleased with my BB and have also two issues/questions and I am hoping you can help with at least one.

I have a 7130g and have the LED set to flash when I receive a new mail. The problem is it stops flashing after a certain amount of time (no idea now long), is there anyway to set it so it flashes indefinatley.

The other more frustrating problem is with my work IT department setting my outlook exchange server account to work with my BB. I have no idea what they need to do but they say the delay is because I purchased the BB privately rather than waiting for one issued by work!?!?!?!? Very frustrating.

Anyway any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 7130G LED

There is no way to set the time the LED stops flashing, as far as I know. The second problem is one that users run into using a personal blackberry on a corporate server because of the IT policy.

england66 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 7130G LED

Thanks for the help.

My IT dept say my personal BB will be hooked up to the exchange server tomorrow, fingers crossed