I had a VZW 7130e working perfectly. Had the latest sprint software with running the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mccdeuce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300E7B19

7130e woes

Advertisement

I had a VZW 7130e working perfectly. Had the latest sprint software with running the ZEN theme.

That phone had an antenna malfunction (according to vzw) so they sent me a brand new 7130e as of wednesday. No biggie.

Have tried putting ALL of the other OS's onto this phone but none of them work correctly.

The most general problem is I cannot change the time. I save it but it automatically changes back to the default dec, 31 at 7:00PM.

With most of the OS's the click of the trackwheel becomes unresponsive, and if I try and dial a number the tone of the number becomes a continuous tone.

I have finally reverted back to the vzw OS, so that I can have a working blackberry. - the first priority

second priority is to have the most stable OS with the ability to use the zen theme, and full bluetooth connectivity.

Any guesses as to why I cannot load another OS?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7130e woes

When loading OS from another carrier make sure to delete the vendor.xml file, which will prevent from loading the OS properly.

Let us know if everything works.

PIN/ID
    300E7B19

I have been deleting the vendor file, but now I think it is a faulty blackberry, I cannot change the time even with the original vzw OS, I am very very frustrated.

PIN/ID
    300E7B19

UPDATE: downgraded to vzw software and the time still doesnt update........

called vzw and they are sending me a new one... again.