Hi, Wondering if maybe anyone has any input on this issue. My Blackberry turned off ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

catsnets25 no está en línea Stack level 1

7130e Sprint problem

Advertisement

Hi,

Wondering if maybe anyone has any input on this issue. My Blackberry turned off and now wont turn back on. When you remove and replace the battery the status light just blinks a mix of the blue and green lights. No activity on the screen and PC wont recognize it. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the time

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: 7130e Sprint problem

Hey catsnets, welcome to Pinstack!

Sorry to hear the issue you're going through with your device. Check with your carrier on a store location and see if they're able to help you with the malfunction. I would recommend you to contact your carriers tech team as well and get information from their blackberry support team.

Let us know if you have any further questions.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Could it be a severely low battery? Do you have a NON-PC charger handy? I have a 7130 now, but i have an old 7100g that let sit without using it for a long time and the battery went completely flat. In order to charge it I had to attach it to the external charger overnight. it wouldn't even turn on and the light was some odd yellow/orange color. These phones are known for battery drain due to network searching. So if it's possible that it couldn't find a network it would have continued searching (and using 3x the normal energy consumption) which would have killed the battery.

Hope this works. PIN me if you like.

catsnets25 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for the input. I think I'll just take it into the Sprint store tomorrow. I did try a normal charger as well but the phone was still unresponsive. Just the blinking light continues.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

No problem, atleast you gave it a shot for some regular troubleshooting. Let us know how everything is going.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Did you hold the power button for 30 seconds then replace the battery? Have you tried to restore the OS? You could wipe the BB then reload the OS, thats the last thing that a store will do before just giving you a new device.

Do you have TEP, or ESRP on your BB? Hopefully this wont cost you anything if you bring it to the store.