Just thought I would let you guys know about a new combo that is coming ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Danimal no está en línea Stack level 2

7130e Skin/Clip Combo

Advertisement

Just thought I would let you guys know about a new combo that is coming out by Seidio. It's a skin and clip combo. I had one of their swivel clips and it was great, unfortunately I had to give it up to one of my users since he broke his(he is very hard on things). So I decided to get the new combo for mine and see how it is. I don't get paid to promote their products I'm just a very satisfied user....as well as some of my users who have it.

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=520

That is the direct link to it. It is the jet black combo. They also have another combo that has a frost white skin. I'll post back after I receive it. I have never had a skin for a device so this will be interesting.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome!"

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: 7130e Skin/Clip Combo

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    Just thought I would let you guys know about a new combo that is coming out by Seidio. It's a skin and clip combo. I had one of their swivel clips and it was great, unfortunately I had to give it up to one of my users since he broke his(he is very hard on things). So I decided to get the new combo for mine and see how it is. I don't get paid to promote their products I'm just a very satisfied user....as well as some of my users who have it.

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=520

That is the direct link to it. It is the jet black combo. They also have another combo that has a frost white skin. I'll post back after I receive it. I have never had a skin for a device so this will be interesting.
    Thanks for the update! Please do post a review on this combo as I am interested in purchasing it for work.

Danimal no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 7130e Skin/Clip Combo

It states on their site that it won't ship until the 23rd but I received an email stating that it was shipped today.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome!"