Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have been working with my 7130e and tried different ring tones and different settings. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ideaworx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30130b53

7130e - Ringer Volume :( - PLEASE HELP!

Advertisement

I have been working with my 7130e and tried different ring tones and different settings. I am losing 3-5 calls a day because i cannot hear the dang thing ringing. Please help here, i am not sure if i can do any of OS firmware upgrades, i am on Sprint Network, in california, if that helps. I absolutely LOVE my phone, i use SSH to manage my servers and am just loving the browser and fast OS. Thanks for any help, this forum rulez.

Shane

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 7130e - Ringer Volume :( - PLEASE HELP!

Have you set your Profiles to Loud? That may help.

PIN/ID
    30130b53

yeah, of course i tried that. I was hoping for a firmware upgrede? Please help, this is killing me

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

May be a defective speaker. Have you compared the ring volume to other 7130e? You may be able to get a replacment depending on how long you' ve had it. I feel your pain!

The only thing I can suggest is to use the vibrate feature if you wear the BB on your waist and try some other ring tones

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B

cud u hear any kinna sound in other games , and does ur speaker phone works, if it does , increase ur ringing volume, and, try some other bells like tinkerbell

PIN/ID
    30130b53

i can hear sound just fine, but is not 1/2 as loud as my old crappy sansung sprint phone. I have even heard the ringers lounder iin my phone, but when they playback during a phone call, definetly quieter

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Have you tried this: click on profiles, choose your active profile and press trackwheel and choose edit, scroll to phone and click trackwheel and choose edit, then turn volume to high. If not, let us know if it helps.

PIN/ID
    30130b53

yeah, i am no bb idiot, atleast not anymore, the basic stuff i have down, is there any things i can do like increase the volume of my mp3s before adding or something like that? Or a theme or application that boosts all audio?...Thanks

Tango21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey, I have the same problem with my Sprint 7130e. Only had it for a week and I know how to adjust the volume in the profile too. I was going to come here to ask the same question. This ringer is just not loud enough. I'm an airline pilot and anyone who has ever been in an airport terminal with the loudspeakers blaring knows how loud this ringer is going to have to be for me to hear it.

I have tried the vibrate option too and when it's in the holster, vibrate doesn't do any good at all.

So, is there anyone who can say whether or not we can get a louder ringer somewhere?

Thanks!

StarLog no está en línea Stack level 1

I found a ring tone that sounds like a fire alarm in the building. My wife went bonkers when I was testing it, and the people at work know when I am in the area. I just change my profile when I get in the high noise areas, and it works fine.

lmc0434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B09322

Quote Originally Posted by StarLog
    I found a ring tone that sounds like a fire alarm in the building. My wife went bonkers when I was testing it, and the people at work know when I am in the area. I just change my profile when I get in the high noise areas, and it works fine.

Can you share where you found that ringtone. I want it!!! Anything to drive my wife nuts

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I have the same ringtone, I think. Its a loud, and I mean very loud and piercing siren! People hate it, it hurts my dogs ears too!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It may be a sw issue I know on the 8700 if you turn down the speakerphone volume while on a call it will turn down your ringtone volume

PIN/ID
    30130b53

tried all the fixes, and went to the store, none are louder, i sure hope someone can code a hack for a decibel upgrade. If someone can code it i am willing to spend a couple bucks, hit me up so we can put something together. shane@tsomedia.net thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast