Hello, I am having a problem with the 7130E. Whenever i open up the pcs ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

nyram no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7130E Questions

I am having a problem with the 7130E. Whenever i open up the pcs connection manager software is says connect phone when it is already connected. I have to pull the battery on the phone and when 10 min for the phone to reboot before the pc will find the phone with that software. If i use the desktop manager software the pc sees the phone every time with no problem. any ideas??

Is there also a way to transfer actual music files and or photos directly from the pc to the phone??

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: 7130E Questions

nyram, Welcome to PinStack.

Can't help with the Modem problem, but for the Direct transfer of Images and Ringtones to your BB, there is a procedure. It is not simple or quick and has caused a lot of members problems to get working properly. Check out this thread, Ring Tones and Pictures without a Data Plan . Please read though all the posts so that you understand all the problem before deciding if you want to go to the trouble.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 7130E Questions

Hello nyram, welcome to pinstack. Try to delete the connection manager and reinstall it. Let us know how it goes.