I just purchased my first BB the 7130e, I have a couple of questions about ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

robertn361 no está en línea Stack level 1

7130e Help

Advertisement

I just purchased my first BB the 7130e, I have a couple of questions about the device. First when I send emails from my computer using the account that is on my BB it send the sent item to my email folder on my BB, anyway of stopping this from happening? Also the same thing happens when I send email from my BB it send me the sent item. I would like to just be able to send the email without getting a copy of it, is this possible? When I purchased my phone it did not have the manual with it so I was wondering what does in holster mean for the ringer settings?? Also, does anyone know what kind of ringtones this model supports?? Thanks for all your help, sorry so many questions.

Another question to add to the many that I already posted. I deleted my BB Messenger is there any way to get it back or am I basically SOL?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by robertn361 View Post
    Another question to add to the many that I already posted. I deleted my BB Messenger is there any way to get it back or am I basically SOL?
    Not sure on some of your other questions but for your BBM all you should have to do is open desktop manager then go into app loader and reinstall it from there.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This link should help with the email issue, says for gmail but works with other accounts, shows you how to set up filters to prevent the duplicate: http://forums.pinstack.com/f16/how_t...account-71261/

Also for your device you may be able to get BBM back OTA via the mobile.blackberry.com site

And re the in holster settings, BBs can be used with certain holsters/cases with magnets that put the BB sleep when the holster is used. You can set specific profiles for when it's in that type of holster. Hope this helps some
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thumbs up Thanks for all the Help!!

Awesome will do thanks for all the help! Now the only thing I need to do is get the themes to work...LOL