I recently installed 4.2 on my 7130c, os released by ATT, using desktop version 4.3.017. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

THXpro no está en línea Stack level 1

7130c, howto roll back to older OS, 4.2 sux

Advertisement

I recently installed 4.2 on my 7130c, os released by ATT, using desktop version 4.3.017. The 4.2 os is slow and the "BB insight-list" theme as well as other list themes are not available.

I want to move back to the 4.1 os...can't figure out how to do it.

I need list themes to operate the phone, I am missing a few fingers from an accident.

can anyone help me with this??? ATT tech is clueless

thanks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Uninstall the OS you're using now on your p-c and install the OS that you want to install on for your phone. THen execute DM, Application Loader and follow the instructions. Be patient and it'll do it's thing.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

i have tried that but can't get it to work. is there an installer module that must be running on the pc?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have Desktop Manager instlled on your p-c? The application loader IS the installer for the OS for your BB.

OK, I see and that worked!!!

thank you for the help.

Great. Welcome to Pinstack, by the way, and enjoy the stacks.

You might update your profile when you get a chance with your device, carrier and any other info you want to put out there. It will let someone answering questions do it in a more informed way without having to ask you questions back. Often the basic information speeds the process along. Happy stacking.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com