Hey guys, I know this is a noob question, but other than copying contacts, what ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

7130c and synching

Advertisement

Hey guys, I know this is a noob question, but other than copying contacts, what are the advantages of synching me BB? I don't use outlook or express so ice never synched my device to my compy. I'm new to the BB thing and to the stacks, so any help would be great!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: 7130c and synching

Backing up your device would be one advantage to the pc connection. Even tho that's not the same as your question.
    Another advantage is learning or understanding the process in the event you do need to use the desktop manager someday for unknown reason.

Other Stackers can shed more light i'm sure.

PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

Re: 7130c and synching

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks. I guess I come from the standard cell phone mindset where you just kinda expect to Lose your info sooner or later. I'm not used to being able to back up my info.

PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks. I guess I come from the standard cell phone mindset where you just kinda expect to Lose your info sooner or later. I'm not used to being able to back up my info.