Hi All - Looking for some help with an issue related to my 7130e. A ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

lobozooma no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down 7130 Calendar Alert Error

Advertisement

Hi All -

Looking for some help with an issue related to my 7130e. A few days ago I stopped getting alerts when calendar entries were coming due. I get alerts on my PC but not my device. I completely uninstalled/reinstalled my desktop and handheld software. When the first alert came up, the device vibrated (as it is set to) but no message. When I went to my calendar it was empty. After about 5-10 mins the following error message came up:

"Uncaught Exception: Process net_rim_bb_reminder manager (29) killed due to message queue overflow".

Any idea what the issue is here? I have done hard reboots and even reinstalled everything again. Same issue.

My handheld s/ware is 4.1.0.268
    My desktop is 4.1.1.9

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 7130 Calendar Alert Error

What desktop program are you syncing with? Outlook, Notes, etc. What version is that program? How many calendar entries would you say you have? I searched on RIM's knowledge base and didn't come up with anything.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

Also...one additional question...when you reinstalled the handheld software did you completely wipe all the data on the device? It could be a corrupt calendar entry on the device causing an issue.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work

lobozooma no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry I forgot to mention that I use Lotus Notes v 6.5.2. I have around 200 entires in my calendar.

I have done a series of reformats on my blackberry. Most recently I used javaloader wipe and erased the device and reloaded the device software.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in RIM's knowledge base on this one. I would say perhaps contact your provider, if they're stumped they can conference you in to RIM. They can handle 99.9% of their issues. I know it's not the best resolution.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work