Hi, I have been using my blackberry 7105t from almost 6 months and before used ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

navijohal no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb 7105t Won't Turn On...

Advertisement

Hi, I have been using my blackberry 7105t from almost 6 months and before used old one. I signed up and installed the BB-Zen theme over the air, now i turned my black berry on and there was no option or setting button. So, i turned it off. But when i turned it on again, it won't the wait sign is been like that from 3 hrs. I tried removing battery and putting back in but no use.. I'm so confused right now that i feel like breaking it..

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7105t Won't Turn On...

Hi navijohal, welcome to pinstack.

First take out your battery and hold the power button down for 30 seconds. Then replace the battery and hopefully your BB powers up. If not we will go from there...

No, It didn't work it is still the same wait sign keeps revolving for ever and ever... Any help before i get mad and break it..

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it sounds like you need to reinstall your OS. Do a quick search for "how to reinstall your os when it won't power up" I am on my BB right now so I don't have the link right now

It worked! Its working again! I pressed like all the buttons at same time, it turned off and turned back on in defulat mode. Thanks!!