I just installed 4.1 OS on a customer's Blackberry 7105t, now when I turn it ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

7105t won't boot up

Advertisement

I just installed 4.1 OS on a customer's Blackberry 7105t, now when I turn it on, it takes forever to boot up. Is there any way I can make it boot up faster? Also there is a lot of lag when I am going thru the menus and stuff. Any advice would be great. I was wondering if I could wipe and reload the device. Since it hasn't booted up, I do not know how to wipe it and reload it. Thanks.

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

Re: 7105t won't boot up

one of the biggest problems with 7105t that i have found (when i had mine) was the boot time after i updated to the 4.1OS. i wonder if it can handle the 4.2 OS... am i on crack, or is this possible? my pearl is on the 4.2 OS.... hmmmm well have you tried to hard reset the system after you updated the os.

No I have not. It's been booting up for the last 45 mins. The backround finally says T-mobile but I still have the timer icon. How do you hard reset a 7105t? I've only done battery pulls to it.

I think I may have solved the issue by using the methods in this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html