This phone has been a big of a problem plagued thing...nothing to where it makes ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

amh777 no está en línea Stack level 1

7105t problem--- have envelope showing email, but no email!

Advertisement

This phone has been a big of a problem plagued thing...nothing to where it makes it unbearable, but lots of annoying little quirks. Here is the latest...my phone appears to acknowledge that emails are coming in (i.e. the little envelope w/ the # of emails increases), but there are nowhere to be found! I have restarted it 2 times and purged deleted items, as that can usually make it act funky, but no luck. I havent backed it up in ages b/c the Desktop Manager I had kept saying it had errors, but I just dont know why this would cause problems all of a sudden, so I tend to think that is not the issue. HELP!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: 7105t problem--- have envelope showing email, but no email!

amh - when you say restarted, did you pull the battery out, leave out for a 30 sec, then replace?

have you done any kind of firmware upgrade to your bb?

Yes, I took out the battery for about 10 min and then replaced it. I havent done any firmware upgrade...I dont even know what that is.

ChrisBlack no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24E5704A

maybe that icon shows missing calls too, to change this behavior..

go to call log icon->options->call logging->select "None"->save

check your email count again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBlack
    maybe that icon shows missing calls too, to change this behavior..

go to call log icon->options->call logging->select "None"->save

check your email count again.
    Yes, it does show both, but I dont have 20 missed calls, so its not that. Also, I can see the number increasing as I get sent emails (but just never actually can see the emails).

Quote Originally Posted by amh777
    Yes, it does show both, but I dont have 20 missed calls, so its not that. Also, I can see the number increasing as I get sent emails (but just never actually can see the emails).
    Try this: First, go to "Call Log" (you can simply press the green button from the home screen to get there). Press the trackwheel, and go to "Options". Choose "Call Logging", and make sure "All Calls" is checked. Go back to the home screen and choose "Messages". Make sure you are at the top of the list by pressing the "ER" key, then press the trackwheel; choose "Mark Prior Opened". Your problem may be as simple as the cursor not being at the top of the Messages list, so you get new emails and don't see them. If this solved the problem, go back to the Call Log/Options/Call Logging thing and set it any way you want it. If this did not solve it, then turn the handheld off, pull out the battery, count to 30 and put the battery back in. Your 7105t will begin a cold boot by itself. Have patience, it takes a while for it to start up. If this does not solve the problem, then go to your home phone, call the handheld, do not answer, and leave yourself a voicemail. Then call voicemail from your handheld, and press "7" to delete voicemails. If that doesn't solve it, then try changing themes and see if that solves it. If none of this worked, then I'm officially shrugging my shoulders!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Dont forget to check saved and sent messages.