I am getting the white screen of death without any hour glass. I have reloaded ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

babut no está en línea Stack level 1

7105t not working

Advertisement

I am getting the white screen of death without any hour glass. I have reloaded the OS many times following the guide on the other thread and nothing is working. I was in the middle of a call when the screen went white and it has not been working since. what to do? I have also tried many combinations of desktop software and handheld software and still the same white screen.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

babut no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 7105t not working

So I figured out what is going on. I wiped the handheld, loaded the programs, reinserted the battery (when told to do so), restarted. Still nothing but white screen. But with the JL commander, I took a screen shot, and it shows the OS is loaded and working fine. I can even go and make changes to settings and all. So does that mean that the screen is not working? what can i do? I have a 7100V that has other parts broken on them, just not the screen. Could I just swap it?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 7105t not working

Well, that settles it, babut. I agree that the screen's toast. I don't know if the 7100's screen will work with the 7105. Maybe someone else can tell us.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles