Sorry, if these are dumb questions. I have had my BB for a while now, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Rags18 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7105t help please

Sorry, if these are dumb questions.
    I have had my BB for a while now, but I have no clue what all I can do with it. I just use it as a phone and phone book. I have also been able to connect via USB and sync with my outlook.

:cry: Q1: Why can't I use Bluetooth to connect to my computer? I could very easily do it with other instruments, Nokia, Motorola etc. files, pics, ringtones all with snap.

:cry: Q2: Can I load my personal pics (use them as wallpaper), & ringtones (what format) via the USB onto my BB? How?

:cry: Q3: How do I enable it access yahoo mail or other pop mails? What kind of service do I need. I am with T-Mobile.

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 7105t help please

~via BB (
    Q1 - only the 8100 will support bluetooth DUN
    Q2 - easiest way I have found to get pics/ringtones is via the media manager function on Desktop Manager v4.2, but I'm not sure that will work with a 7105t
    Q3 - you need a blackberry data plan. You can then log on to mytmobile and set up your email.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Rags, Welcome to PinStack.

Don't know about question 1.

question 2, Media manager only works with the Pear/8100. You really need to get A BlackBerry data plan from tmo to get pictures and ringtones to your BB easily and the same for question 3.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

I believe you can sync your BB with BT. My corp policy prevents me from doing it. You can search this forum. I remember trying and getting up to the point to recognize my BB via BT connection on the DM. When I try to connect it would not allow and was in lightned text.

Yes, you really should get a data plan if you want to get wallpaper and ringtones. You can get those also using T-Zones since you are on TMO. I believe that would be cheaper.

giltehmen no está en línea Stack level 1

what is block erase 6?