whats up guys! just signed up to the forums. i am a auto and diesel ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

Question 7105t case

Advertisement

whats up guys! just signed up to the forums. i am a auto and diesel mechanic. as you guys can probably imagine my 7105t gets rpetty beat up and dirty. im looking for a good case that will completely cover my phone(keyboard and screen) but not cause anymore damage than it already has. i looked at the Krusell classic case but found some bad reviews, like difficulty using keyboard and not keeping screen clean. any info is greatly apreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

Re: 7105t case

they look pretty cool, but kind of pricy huh!! thanks

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Welcome to Pinstack!
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I had the same experience as you read with the Krusell Case. I tried it on 3 different 7100 series BB's (2 7100t's and 1 7105t) and hated it. I also saw someone say they love it. It's all user preference but I prefer the open face cases at http://www.fortte.com with a screen protector built in by request. Ask Monica, Sal or PRB and they know what I'm talking about. I have received 2 cases, 1 black and 1 old fashion chocolate, and LOVE them. A word of caution however. If you plan on buying the extended battery kit over at http://www.smartphonedepot.com beware that the open face cases or the Krusell case do not fit the battery kit. I tried it for a while and found I had to go back to the OEM battery to fit these cases on my phone.