I have my 7105 backlight set at 100. However, when I push the power button, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

xconradx no está en línea Stack level 1

7105 Power Button Light

Advertisement

I have my 7105 backlight set at 100. However, when I push the power button, it gets brighter still. Is there a way to have the 'power button' brightness by default?

Thanks!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Under options you should see Screen/Keyboard. Under that you should see Backlight Brightness... increase the number to get it where you want it.

I am looking at my 8700, but I believe it is the same on the 7100 phones... don't want to wake the hubby to check his.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

xconradx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    Under options you should see Screen/Keyboard. Under that you should see Backlight Brightness... increase the number to get it where you want it.

I am looking at my 8700, but I believe it is the same on the 7100 phones... don't want to wake the hubby to check his.
    Yeah, I already have it set to 100, the max. But it gets brighter still when I click the top power button.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b