Hello everybody, So i got BB 7105 for a week now, and stupid me, I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

pkrasny no está en línea Stack level 1

7105 Device Error 400

Advertisement

Hello everybody,

So i got BB 7105 for a week now, and stupid me, I tried to load in a Theme. It worked once, tried another one - and now BB will not boot. All I get is Device Error 400 and an option to reset.
    I tried all the normal tricks: restarting, taking battery out, restarting connected to PC with no battery - nothing.

Please advice, I am leaving for Europe on Friday and I hoped to use it as a GSM phone oversees.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: 7105 Device Error 400

OK - hey is it typical of what? - Iwas able to locate update sofware and with a bt of luck convinced my PC to replace OS on my 7105 and I am back in business.

Lost all my data, but thats a small cost to pay.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

You didn't back up your device before you wiped it and reinstalled the software??

What do you think)? But I imported my address book from my Mac and calendar comes from corporate outlook and from iCal and I am sure I can replicate the combination of calendars I done before.
    Only thing left are stickies and password and I gain the experience - hmmm, not like the experience will be of much use, since I had similar mess ups before in my life)

Great day everybody

Prokop

Cocha2oo no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having the same problem (Device Error 400 ) on a 7100t but i don`t know how to reload de OS. Can you guys help me?
    Last edited by Cocha2oo; 05-23-2007 at 09:00 PM.

phuongcv no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2024D65E

hxxp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/10781-jvm_error_102_step_step_fix.html
    Read this thread carefully

emmilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    i use blackberry 7100t but stupid me was tring to load a theme not labeled when i got the message Device error: 404 can somebody good pls help me out?

yahoomail (Emmyleans4ever)

emmyleans@gmail.com
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 11-16-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Merging nunnecessary consecutive posts

tfag no está en línea Stack level 1

So i got BB 7105 for a week now, and stupid me, I tried to load in a Theme. It worked once, tried another one - and now BB will not boot. All I get is Device Error 400 and an option to reset.
    I tried all the normal tricks: restarting, taking battery out, restarting connected to PC with no battery - nothing.

Please advice, I hoped to use it as a GSM phone oversees.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

my email is kukharchyk_dave@tut.by

professorbean49 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys.

Nightmare situation! I've had my Blackberry 7100 for about an hour now and clever me decided that I'd like to download a theme. So I download the theme and the Blackberry re-boots when the evil screen of DEVICE ERROR - 400 appears and sticks on that.

I've tried running the JL_Cmmdr but it does not seem work. I can't find my operating system for my Blackberry. So fustrated - can anyone help?

chaintox no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had same problem. Just connected it back, open AppsLoader and reinstall OS.