Hi all. I'm extremely new to all this but am learning a lot. I have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

transitboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ce7f7a

7100t standard case sleep function

Advertisement

Hi all. I'm extremely new to all this but am learning a lot. I have a small question. My standard case that came with my BB is the canvas verticle pouch type with the sleep fuction magnet. It was working fine and I loaded the application to download Themes and all of a sudden the sleep fuction does not work the same. This could have been a coincidence but that was the timing. It will only work if I hold the phone outside of the case so the bottom of the phone is about 1" past the bottom of the case. It works but does not seem to be as sensative to the magnet as it was. Has anyone heard of this and is there a setting for this fuction? Could the magnet have moved in the case? Seems to be fairly tight in there. Any help?? Thanks....

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: 7100t standard case sleep function

Seems like the magnet have moved in the case I would sugger trying to replace it or just buy a new one you'll see

Hope this helps
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    23ce7f7a

Thanks guys. Seems wierd that it would just do that. I didn't drop the case or phone... just happened. Was working great until last night. I tried to move the magnet inside the case and it doesn't seem that it will move at all. I'll try another case like was suggested. Thanks for your help.

PIN/ID
    23ce7f7a

Hello again. Looks like it was the magnet moving after all. I felt around and it did move after some good promting. It slid back under a pad and all is good now. Thanks for your good advise. Now I'm waiting for more on my later thread. Have an excellent day!!!