I've just discovered my 7100t no longer rings. I verified the profile was set correctly ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

blee1099 no está en línea Stack level 1

7100T no ringer volume

Advertisement

I've just discovered my 7100t no longer rings. I verified the profile was set correctly and that the speaker did not work via the alarm function. I assume the speaker needs to be replacee and that I can get one from bbrepairshop.com. Also what size torq bit do I need to remove the screws? Is the swap a pretty simple job or is there any soldering that needs to be done?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Did you get any help with this yet?

Did the speaker work for ringtones or other tunes? Have you tried a battery pull?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

hemanhall no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a problem with my BB 7100T. Icannot be heard on the other end of a phone call. Is there a troubleshooting means of saying if my mic is bad, is it replaceable, where can a find a replacement and is there a how to exercise to replace the old mic.

Thanks for any help so that I can use my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by hemanhall View Post
    I have a problem with my BB 7100T. Icannot be heard on the other end of a phone call. Is there a troubleshooting means of saying if my mic is bad, is it replaceable, where can a find a replacement and is there a how to exercise to replace the old mic.

Thanks for any help so that I can use my phone.
    To be absolutely honest with you, your best and probably least expensive solution is to purchase a new 7100t or even a 7105t (which is a 7100 with some improvements) on ebay. Good quality units are less than $50us and it will save a lot of repair hassle - just make sure you're doing the purchase from a reputable, high feedback supplier. (I've purchased 8 or 9 Berrys on ebay, including 7100t and 7105t and they've been fine).