Hi everyone. I'm new so please bare with me. I've just recently recieved this second ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mahalynn no está en línea Stack level 1

7100t Device Error 322

Advertisement

Hi everyone. I'm new so please bare with me. I've just recently recieved this second handhand BB. I did a complete wipe to start fresh. Everytime I plug it in to charge, shortly after it says device error 322 Reset. Also when I connet it to my PC via USB it's not reconized by my computer or desktop mgr. I've read lots of posts on trying to correct this but it just doest seem to work or I'm must not be doing it correctly. I'v tried taking the batt out and connect to PC but PC dosent reconize device. I give up. Can anyone offer me any suggestions...Thanks

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: 7100t Device Error 322

I haven't had that one but a few other threads I found seem to suggest re-installing the OS
    but this thread the person said the reloaded but still get that error. It could also be time for replacement.

I would try the first one and hope it works. If not might need to contact BlackBerry and see if it is still under warranty.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.