hi everyone, i've got a 7100t and i want to find out if i can ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

tagsberry no está en línea Stack level 1

7100t blacklight?

Advertisement

hi everyone,

i've got a 7100t and i want to find out if i can download a backlight for it, i tried to download a few different ones but when i try to install through the desktop software it says that ' no additional applications designed for your device were found'.

any ideas?

thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7100t blacklight?

The apps you already tried to load, where did you get them from? Make sure you are downloading the right type of files for using the desktop manager, and also make sure all files associated with the app are in the same directory on your computer. Let us know if you need any further help.

tagsberry no está en línea Stack level 1

hi,
    i downloaded it from the a link found on this site. it was in .alx format which i thought was right, correct me if im wrong.
    Am i missing anything else?
    I simply downloaded the zipped file, took out the .alx file and kept it on my desktop then tried to add it through desktop manager.............. missing something?

cheers

IzzyBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Hello,

i had the same problem but with a different app...It took me three tries before the desktop manager accepted it...Each time, i had to delete it from the desktop manager,close the manager and try again.
    It reminded me of the problems i had years ago with buggy software that would not properly load on my pc...Patience!

henrykins111 no está en línea Stack level 1

i am trying that and it doenn't work. i know it is for my bb and i got it off this site and i did tags' method.