I've brought the 7100t that I bought in Canada to Finland. (Since it was originally ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

divirtual no está en línea Stack level 1

7100t: 0800 toll-free instead of +358?

Advertisement

I've brought the 7100t that I bought in Canada to Finland. (Since it was originally a T-Mobile phone, it seems to work fine in Europe, when I pop in the SIM card from DNA Finland).

I've been putting phone numbers into the address book at +358... because that includes the Finnish country code. However, I have one phone number that is toll-free, i.e. 0800 . If I put 0800nnnnnn into the "mobile" field, the phone dials +01800nnnnnn .

Can someone suggest how I should store this number so that it dials properly?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: 7100t: 0800 toll-free instead of +358?

Welcome aboard! Click the call button so that your phone list comes up. then press the track wheel and select "options" then "smart dialing" and edit the settings according to your Country.

divirtual no está en línea Stack level 1

Great [was: 7100t: 0800 toll-free instead of +358?]

Thanks. I knew that I had seen that menu somewhere, but couldn't figure out how to access it.

I've changed ...
    Country code: +358
    Area code: <empty>
    National number length: 7

When I tried my 800 number, instead of dialing a 0 first, it dialed +358 plus the 800 number.