Can anyone tell me how o determine what apps are running in the background? I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5

Question 7100i _ What is running in the background?

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me how o determine what apps are running in the background? I notice that I may remove my phone from the charger adapter and shortly their after I wil have went from 100% battery t 70%. Is there an app that can identify what is running in the background? feel free to IM, PIN or email me your responses.

Thanks

MSG G
    MSG D.

Emanipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds... (Robert Nesta Marley)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7100i _ What is running in the background?

If you hold the very bottom left key and then press the escape key thats under the wheel. This will bring up the running apps ribbon.

HitmanQ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40264CEE

Great information cp, thanks.....can you tell how to turn the running apps off? I am curious as to why games such as pacman, circle popper etc. would run in the background. Thank you for any help that you can give.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by HitmanQ
    Great information cp, thanks.....can you tell how to turn the running apps off? I am curious as to why games such as pacman, circle popper etc. would run in the background. Thank you for any help that you can give.
    Did you hit exit/close on the last time you played the games?
    I know with circle popper you need to click the track wheel and then click close, and
    then a pop up asks if you "are sure you want to quit" click yes/Y. Not sure if
    pacman works the same way or not. I don't have pacman on my BB anymore.
    See if pacman has an exit/close option to close it up.

HitmanQ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40264CEE

Thumbs up Re: 7100i _ What is running in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie
    Did you hit exit/close on the last time you played the games?
    I know with circle popper you need to click the track wheel and then click close, and
    then a pop up asks if you "are sure you want to quit" click yes/Y. Not sure if
    pacman works the same way or not. I don't have pacman on my BB anymore.
    See if pacman has an exit/close option to close it up.

Sorry so long getting back, I am still learning to get around here. When I would get done with a game I would just hit the end button. I did what you said and clicked the track wheel then closed it and it works, the games stopped running in the background, thanks

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by HitmanQ
    Sorry so long getting back, I am still learning to get around here. When I would get done with a game I would just hit the end button. I did what you said and clicked the track wheel then closed it and it works, the games stopped running in the background, thanks
    No problem, glad it worked. I used to do the same thing, just hit the end button!
    But I'm getting myself in the habit of clicking the wheel and then the close, with just about with anything I do on my BB.