Has anyone had a problem with the 7100i with the communication still going when the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

bar_58 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7100i walkie-talkie stays on

Advertisement

Has anyone had a problem with the 7100i with the communication still going when the direct connect has stopped?

berry-buster no está en línea BES Pro

Re: 7100i walkie-talkie stays on

Have you tried a battery Pull?
    i experienced the same issue, and removing the battery cleared the issue. If the issue continues, call Support, and talk to them, there may be an issue with the radio in your handheld.

The issue with mine seamed to be Radio related and not related to the OS of the BB at all.
    Hope this helps.

ChrisBlack no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24E5704A

I had that problem and a hard reset was a solution, but If you can't wait too much (infamous sand clock!), try turn off and turn on the wireless network and wha-la! DC is back again.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

that happened to me last week. My wife and i were shopping, and when i tried to DC her it didnt go thru. So she called me back and went str8 to speaker. So im in the nike outlet in orlando chattin with my wife thru speaker, kinda ignorant IMO. when i tried to disable it, it wouldnt let me, so i pulled the battery. And everything was gravy afterwards.