hi guys great site with all sorts of goodies to find ! my nextel sim ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

goobah no está en línea Stack level 3

7100i sim card dead :(

Advertisement

hi guys great site with all sorts of goodies to find !

my nextel sim card recently decided to brake up with me and screw my wife. so nextel sent me a new one. has anyone else had this problem is it common. i have been with out a phone now for 5 days and i work from it!!!

also where can i get safe free games and ring tones from? brick braker just plain sux!
    thanks.
    Goobah

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7100i sim card dead :(

Your sim card left you and screwed your wife??? Lucky sim card, just kidding. Sim cards do go bad from time to time, a service center may have been able to sell you one for $35, if you have ESRP, it would be free. Did you put a sim card from a different phone in your Berry? Let me know if I can help. PS if you click downloads from the main forums screen you will find many things that may interest you.

goobah no está en línea Stack level 3

well the sim ID was all 0's and i couldnt dial or recieve. i work for ford so i got a new one for free no charge!! that arrived at the house earlier, tho i am still at work. but i had to go through all the song and dance with nextel tech support (gag). i had to back it up dellete everything, re install and restore, bla bla bla. and then it said insert sim card on the screen.
    so they sent me a new one, but thanks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Well hopefully it doesnt happen again...glad to know they are taking care of corp. employees!!