One of our users has a 7100i (through Nextel) and often gets an issue where ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Akwatic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    402F57CA

Question 7100i - Scrolling through Messages

Advertisement

One of our users has a 7100i (through Nextel) and often gets an issue where for some reason the highlighted message on his message list is from maybe a month ago. In order to get back to the current messages, he has to scroll up through page after page after page of messages.

A: Any idea why the selected message would strangely go so far back in the past?

B: Is there an easy way to scroll all the way up to the top of the messages list without manually holding the shift key and scrolling through page after page of old messages?

I believe he has the most recent version of the handheld software. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Akwatic View Post
    One of our users has a 7100i (through Nextel) and often gets an issue where for some reason the highlighted message on his message list is from maybe a month ago. In order to get back to the current messages, he has to scroll up through page after page after page of messages.

A: Any idea why the selected message would strangely go so far back in the past?

B: Is there an easy way to scroll all the way up to the top of the messages list without manually holding the shift key and scrolling through page after page of old messages?

I believe he has the most recent version of the handheld software. Any help would be appreciated!
    My theory: The system time on the handheld or computer sending him the message is incorrect, or the system time on his handheld is incorrect at the time the message is received.

When in a messages list, the ER key will go to the top of the list; the CV key the bottom; UI is page up and M is page down.