Is there a way to lenghten the time it takes before the 7100i returns to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2

7100i push to talk delay before returning to main screen?

Advertisement

Is there a way to lenghten the time it takes before the 7100i returns to the main screen during a direct connect session? Coming from an 830i I'm finding that after the remote user finishes his communication the 7100i returns to the main screen way to fast and then I have to hit the green phone button to pull up the "last connect screen". I'd like to see it about twice as long than it is. Been looking for this option, but haven't found it.

Hope it's in there someplace... If not, I believe there is a "connect to last user" feature that connects to the last push to talk user regardless of how long the coversation has been over. Not crazy about this as errant pushes will connect even when not presently in a conversation.

Regards,

Roveer

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7100i push to talk delay before returning to main screen?

There is not a "last user" option, its called one touch direct connect and its not available for BB's. As for returning to the home screen imediately after a dc call, mine stays for 7 seconds, which is the default for all Nextel phones. Never seen it on BB, but on all other Nextel phones there is a return to home option, where you can choose how long it takes to go to the home screen.

hermdog no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4010EE0A

Re: 7100i push to talk delay before returning to main screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Roveer
    Is there a way to lenghten the time it takes before the 7100i returns to the main screen during a direct connect session? Coming from an 830i I'm finding that after the remote user finishes his communication the 7100i returns to the main screen way to fast and then I have to hit the green phone button to pull up the "last connect screen". I'd like to see it about twice as long than it is. Been looking for this option, but haven't found it.

Hope it's in there someplace... If not, I believe there is a "connect to last user" feature that connects to the last push to talk user regardless of how long the coversation has been over. Not crazy about this as errant pushes will connect even when not presently in a conversation.

Regards,

Roveer
    I agree with you, this is very annoying. I really hope that they fix this when ever Nextel release a software update.