Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

So Yea, Boost with the 7100i, Great, cheap easy, almost like a girl i knew... ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

MCarps23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

So Yea, Boost with the 7100i, Great, cheap easy, almost like a girl i knew... anyways anyone have the SMS service books?

Bradinmobile no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am trying out a 7100 with a Boost card also. So far direct connect, web (using opera mini) and phone work great. the only problem is I cannot use my address book to make calls. when I try I get a message that says I need to use an area code when I enter an area code still no luck. However if I manually dial the number no problem. just wondering is anyone else is experiencing this or if maybe it is a phone set up issue.

hgellman no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do you connect the 7100i to boost . My imei number starts with 01 and boost only allows 00

willybeaman no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

here's what i've come across so far...i got a 7100i with a BOOST SIM CARD, i get my voicemail, but not my regular text msgs or my pic msgs.....I also use the OPERA browser, for that same reason as u guys...no service book entries...i never thought of the gmail forwarding thing though...and i'm trying to figure out the ringtone and text msg things too..

My Current App List:

MOLOGOGO- GPS

VNC- DESKTOP CONTROL FROM YOU BB

IMhereLITE - YAHOO MSNGER APP

oPERA MINI 4.2

EASY REACH - MIGHT DELETE THIS CRAP!!!!

JIVESLIDE - USES FLICKR PAGES AS A SCREEN SAVER ON YOUR BB

DOPEWARS FOR MOBILE - GAME

YODAJEDI THEME-THUNDERCATS THEME

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234