Bosses 7100i and my 7250 have stopped sending Calendar events from BB to Outlook. Have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

NP_Phoneman no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7100i not talking to MS Outlook Calendar

Bosses 7100i and my 7250 have stopped sending Calendar events from BB to Outlook. Have latest versions for bothh BB's and the BES they're on. We are using Nextel (his may be on Sprint; as his was brought on-line Jan 14th, 2008). tried removing mine from BES and redoing the Enterprise Activation; for a time lost e-mailing too (it's back); but still no sync from BB to Outlook. Real weird part is both can except anything sent from someone else... Not happening with the other 25 Units on the BES.

Anybody else having/had this and found a fix. Thanks ahead of time...

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1

Re: 7100i not talking to MS Outlook Calendar

Its happened to me before too. When in your calender go into options and make sure that wireless syncronization is set to YES.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Blog Entries

Re: 7100i not talking to MS Outlook Calendar

if what usman says doesnt work try asking the BES admin to resend your service book from the BES or you could also try options\security options\general settings\ then scroll all the way down to services and click your wheeland choose regenerate encryption key that also will work