For some reason my 7100i on the "Next-Hell" system has lost the Browser and email ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

MikeM60515 no está en línea Stack level 1

7100i Nextel Lost Browser and email settings

Advertisement

For some reason my 7100i on the "Next-Hell" system has lost the Browser and email settings and it looks like there are no service book information. I've reset and restored to no avail. I'm about to throw my SIM back into an old i760 and forget the BB!

I've red a bunch of posts but nothing seems to work. I would do a hard restet if someone could tell how to do it and if you think it would work.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Do you have a data plan on the BB? Have you did a master radio reset, or tried to resend your service books.

MikeM60515 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, I have a data plan and did the hard reset. I called Nextel and the boob that I talked to new as much about the 7100i as my 11 year old poodles! He gave me the BB support number. After calling them and being transferred and dropped 3 times I was about to throw my BB under a bus. I wonderful person came on the phone and sensed my frustration. He had me stay on until he got the right person on the Nextel side, That person logged into my account and reset some things that somehow got changed. I did another hard reset and BAM! back in business!

Thanks for all your help. You are the best! I always search out post replies from you.

Thanks again,
    Mike

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Thats nice you got it working. If you ever have trouble like that again feel free to pm me, Id be happy to help.