Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

YEP, I HAVE THE 7100i FOR 1 AND A 1/2 AND IVE HAD TO GET ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

Re: 7100i and JVM Error 102

Advertisement

YEP, I HAVE THE 7100i FOR 1 AND A 1/2 AND IVE HAD TO GET A REPLACMENT PHONE 4 TIMES BECAUSE OF THIS JVM ERROR 102!! IM SO TIRED OF IT! IT JUST DID IT TO ME AGAIN LAST WEEK AND I JUST PICKED UP MY NEW PHONE TODAY AFTER PAYING 75$! I HAVE NEXTEL AND DONT HAVE ANY INSURANCE ON THE PHONE SO THATS WHY I HAD TO PAY, THANK GOD I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR A NEW PHONE EVERY TIME! THEY SAID THE REASON IT HAPPENDS IS BECAUSE BLACKBERRY USES AN OLD CHIP OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT, THEY DESCRIBED IT TO ME AS, ITS LIKE BUYING A BRAND NEW CAR BUT PUTTING AN OLD BATTERY IN IT...?.. SO I DONT KNOW? WHY DOES THIS ERROR ACCUR? AM I DOING SOMTHING? IS IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO RE-SET MY PHONE ALL THE TIME TO EITHER DELETE AN APPLICATION OR BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE... ? I REALLY LIKE THE PHONE, WHEN ITS WORKING!! I LOST EVERYTHING NOW! IM SO MAD! I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS AND I HAD ALOT OF INFO ON THERE THAT I NEEDED! THE ONLY THING THATS ON MY SIM CARD IS MY SIM ADDRESS BOOK! I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE BACKED IT UP ON MY COMPUTER BUT I CANT GET IT TO CONNECT SO I JUST GAVE UP! I GUESS THIS TIME IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARDER TO GET IT ON MY COMPUTER.... I FEEL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE TO GO THREW THIS... IT SUCKS! WHEN IT HAPPENDS, JUST CALL YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THEM, AND THEY WILL SEND YOU TO A PHONE COMPANY NEAR YOU TO GET A REPLACMENT PHONE AND IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE ON THE PHONE ITS FREE BUT IF YOU DONT THERE WILL BE A FEE, NOT THE TOTAL COST OF THE PHONE BUT I PAID 75$ EVERY TIME IT HAS HAPPEND TO ME... GOOD LUCK!

Ranzilotti no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello Everyone, New to Pin stack bin reading for 3 hours and trying to fix my BB 7100i w/ the JVM 102 error. I go to the desk top manager and it tells me disconnected but I heard the sound it makes when it connects. I run load appl. and it says Blackberry Desktop software does not have BB device software for the device that I have connected. Very frustrated w/BB and Nextel Any ideas?? When to the local dealer and of course he said "you need a new phone" If that is the case then maybe I phone or something else.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

It's trying to tell you that you haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12