Hello all. I'm new to the blackberry world. Just made the switch from the sidekick ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

RubyStar6 no está en línea Stack level 1

7100G Y! Messenger and IM+

Advertisement

Hello all. I'm new to the blackberry world. Just made the switch from the sidekick 3 and i'm confused as EVER. Bare with me.

I've installed Y! Messenger on my BB 7100g and it keeps giving me a link to go to to activate the messenger. When I type in the link it redirects me to the page where you download the messenger. Does anyone have any idea how to get this messenger working??

Also... I was on Handango looking at some stuff and stumbled upon IM+. It is worth the 50 something dollars for the program. I tried downloading a trial version and I keep getting an error message stating it could not be opened because of a tunnel path. Does anyone have any idea how to fix that.

That sums it all up for me. I've been having fun all day downloading themes and creating my own. Now I just really need some type of IM program on here besides the BB one.

Thank you......

jpodraza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202B98F9

Re: 7100G Y! Messenger and IM+

I had the same problem. Yahoo IM is not supported on Cingular.

I use Ramble for AOL, BlackBerry Messenger, and GoogleTalk for free IM clients.
    BlackBerry 7100g
    New Pin -->> 202B98F9