I love list themes. But, I'm finding that there really aren't that many of them. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

tonmur no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20316FB1

Question 7100 Themes

Advertisement

I love list themes. But, I'm finding that there really aren't that many of them. Does anyone have a good place to find just list themes for 7100?

Tonja

tonmur no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20316FB1

Re: 7100 Themes

I know that a person can go to themes and such and find theme list downloads, but there aren't many...I would love to see some more.

Tonja

Re: 7100 Themes

Quote Originally Posted by tonmur
    I love list themes. But, I'm finding that there really aren't that many of them. Does anyone have a good place to find just list themes for 7100?

Tonja
    I have a couple that I've uploaded to the download area -- click on the "Downloads" link above, they're called ColorList and ColorList 2. But the bestest and the funnnnnestthing you can do is download the Plazmic theme builder and start using it! It has the list theme as one of it's base themes, so you can go crazy with colors and graphics and change it to whutever you want. Go to the Software and Theme Dev forum for complete download/usage instructions for the Plazmic. Have fun!