justinj, this same thing was posted to you in the other thread you asked. Just ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum
Re: 543 boot error. How do I repair this?
justinj, this same thing was posted to you in the other thread you asked. Just make sure to read ALL the way through the threads (post #21 in first thread, and #5 in second) - I know they can be lengthy but it really will help you out. I wish you good luck restoring.
load ur desktop manager and open ur application loader... thru there just delete the application u just loaded that caused ur phone to screw up... and that should work... worked for me
What does the javaloader wipe method means? I have BB Pearl 8100 and the same error 543 problem. I tried pulling out the battery but it doesn't work. I don't have my back up because I had my computer reinstalled too lately and I lost some of my dates... When I try to connect the BB to the computer and Desktop Manager it says USB PIN UNKNOWN!!! It happened twice it was recognised, I followed this:
Originally Posted by luckycool
1. Install the desktop software.
2. Install the handheld software. (If it is a non Vendor software.. exp. T-Mobile. search and delete the "vendor.xml" file.)
3. Pull the battery out of your device.
4. With the battery out connect the device to the computer.
5. Go to Options and select "connection settings"
6. Select USB PIN this may take a few moments since there is no battery in the device. you might even have to select detect device in some rare cases.
7. Select the application loader icon.
8. Select all software you want installed.
9. Proceed to the end portion untill you see the "Finish" button.
10. Very IMPORTANT. do not hit the finish button, instead select the ADVANCED button.
11. Make sure both boxes are checked.
12. Proceed until it asks you if you want to automatically back up and restore. Select DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP MY HANDHELD.
13. Once the process starts. take care not to bump out the cord and re-insert the battery. Again on some rare occasions you might have to wait until it finishes saying connect to insert the battery.
THIS MAY FAIL THE FIRST OR SECOND TIME DONT WORRY JUST KEEP TRYING.
but the point 11 - the second box is unavailable! And it is unchecked.... It doesn't give me the possibility of choice. I arrived at the end and the error remained!
Tags for this Thread