Im Wonderin If I can load a 3gp player or windows media or even Real ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

DoMLARS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

3gp Player???

Advertisement

Im Wonderin If I can load a 3gp player or windows media or even Real player on my 7100i...(for the use of Orb)????

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

DoMLARS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: 3gp Player???

Well poopoo... Thank you sir...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I feel your pain! There are tons of other apps out there that will keep your mind off media for now. Did you check out the downloads section of pinstack.com?

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Surely someone could make one as its a format that takes relatively little processing to playback. my old nokia supported playback which surely has a slower processor than the Bb, unless it had a dedicated video decoder chip.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

It is possible....2 companies are actually in the process of creating media players for the 7130 and 8700 devices...Problem is that these devices were never intended for video or audio because of govt and business customers (as I am sure you know). But now that more consumers are getting on the bandwagon, video and audio are going to be necessary if they want to get that consumer market. It is possible to do it, but it would take a lot of time, knowledge and devices to tear apart to get it functionable. That is why you haven't seen just a regular joe come up with something like that yet, because they don't have the time, knowledge and/or money to do so...However, if you can hold off, you will see it very very soon.

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

2 companys? i knoe of sonya (or whatever it is) but not any other one. Any chance either of these will alow me to watch google videos and mms videos or are they both locked to there own content at the moment?
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B

i don think so ,