102 507 no desktop manager or redierct.... [cry for help]this thing is totaly screwed. i ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

goobah no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile 102 507 no desktop manager or redierct....

Advertisement

102 507 no desktop manager or redierct....

[cry for help]this thing is totaly screwed.
    i was able to get it working last week temporarily, but over the weekend i olet the batttery drain and it happened again.
    cp6169 you were able to help me a lil, but now nuttn!
    my redierect wont work, it wont sync, it will only allow 1 theme, i cant restore ( i get an error saying the device cant read the information), the screen looks like the first palm pilot ever made. and i am pretty frustrated. i need to wipe this thing and start from scratch. i dont know where my BB desktop manager software is. ALL BECOUSE I DOWNLOADED THAT DARN TETRIS GAME!!!!
    some one please tell me to stomp on it. or help.[\cry for help]
    oh and when i go to change the theme i get the uncaught exemption error.
    Last edited by cp6169; 07-31-2006 at 12:22 PM.

Re: 102 507 no desktop manager or redierct....

forget it. BB is sending me a new one for $35.

ok for once i am posting without a problem or question!!
    nextel sent me a new bb 7100i. "aaaahhhhh fresh start" then i plugged it in and started to add my apps (telenav, mobile voice control) loaded them everything was fine.
    then addded some of the other stuff i had (themes games and tones) CRASH!!! it happened again. wiped it. redid my apps. without themes and tones and games and crash again.
    here was my problem
    i downloaded the new version of 4.1.0.136 about a 1.5 weeks ago. so i thought i should check to see if i have the old one i started with, and i did. i deleted the new one and re installed the older version. 4.1.0.8 that was my problem i loaded an older version thinking it was new. and now things are better. instead if reloading all my themes and games and tones, ill just start fresh. i didnt restore my new bb just synced it to my outlook that had all my data and now i am happy. it oly took 2 weeks of 102 errors and many calls to bb support and conversations with you guys.
    but thanks to those who helped me. this place is a valuable asset to me.

now i just have to remember how to activate everything!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Raybender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32Bf0376

Yikes!! Sounds like what I was going through with my 7100i last week. What is this 4.1.0.8 you stated as being old? They come from Nextel with the 4.1.0.136. Is the other one newer or older?