Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi Folks, I've seen a coulp of threads on how to watch Youtube on your ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

the italian job no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Youtube on Your 8830 Thread Anyone

Advertisement

Hi Folks,

I've seen a coulp of threads on how to watch Youtube on your blackberry but i can't seem to get it working.

Can someone who has it working on an 8830 list the steps and how it's done. I know that we my not have the OS update but I have seen they're is a number of way's to watch.

Thanks,
    YOU, YOUR GOOD! BUT ME, I'M MAGIC!

megabite no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ping
    Well Stacker, that was a question that I researched for months and months and didn't find an answer. I got lucky to get my hands on the new BB 4.5 OS update and since then its the only way I have been able to view it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there could be some type of work around, but I really don't thing that 8830 WE with 4.2 can do it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rpool no está en línea Stack level 2
    The only way I've been able to do it is download the youtube video using www.keepvid.com to download the .mp4 file, then convert it using the BlackBerry Video Converter (http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo), then save the AVI file on the microSD card.

Russ

the italian job no está en línea Stack level 1
    WOW Russ, that's way to much work and I'm around a computer, like all day. So I think I'II be waiting till Blackberry want's to update the 8830 to an OS 4.5 or I'II just wait till I need a new one.

Thanks guy's,
    YOU, YOUR GOOD! BUT ME, I'M MAGIC!

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi,
    The new 4.5 OS will allow you to play youtube videos. I have upgraded to 4.5 and I am able to view them now.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Tinytube.net will search all of the vid host sites. Download then delete. Cheers
    Last edited by Leetneo; 07-07-2008 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Spell naw not me.

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Tinytube.net will search all of the vid host sites. Download then delete. Cheers

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea I'm waiting for the 4.5 update to be released on vzw website. But I have been able to look at every oter video off sites besides youtube. I just watch the videos on my laptop

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I have a beta 4.5 and can't view youtube yet, could be my carrier tho.

Dalborg no está en línea Stack level 1
    dont know whats going on but i upgraded my phone to 4.5 and and i got error playing.... cant figure out what to do help please... same problem with moodio... im with bell mobilety by the way

chasescott no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i get the 4.5OS?

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalborg View Post
    dont know whats going on but i upgraded my phone to 4.5 and and i got error playing.... cant figure out what to do help please... same problem with moodio... im with bell mobilety by the way
    I am getting the same error on 4.5 & BES.

What website do you go to get the videos working?

Dalborg no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just googled OS 4.5 8830 and it poped up... but its driving me nuts... have lots of problem... internet is not working nearly as good as before and the new browser is full of bugs...
    lots of aps doest work.. i couldnt get radio or movie clips to run and when the backlight is shut of and you press a button it acts like the screensaver never was on.. like you are pining someone and it go's black and you get an ansvear you press the trackball ones and you are in the meny....

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I ain't got nothing, error playing media...boo

estuardo4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalborg View Post
    I just googled OS 4.5 8830 and it poped up... but its driving me nuts... have lots of problem... internet is not working nearly as good as before and the new browser is full of bugs...
    lots of aps doest work.. i couldnt get radio or movie clips to run and when the backlight is shut of and you press a button it acts like the screensaver never was on.. like you are pining someone and it go's black and you get an ansvear you press the trackball ones and you are in the meny....
    With the newest 4.5 beta (rel74) you won't get as many problems as with the 4.5.0.33 version. Browser acts normal and the screen off problem is solved.

About Youtube videos, I can watch them fine. The only thing I want to be able to do is watch them fullscreen, not like it is today with a tiny window at the center of the sreen.

gb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast