For the past few weeks My blackberry has been going down to zero bytes for ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

ncc1701p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask_me:)

Question WTF is going on w/ my BB

Advertisement

For the past few weeks My blackberry has been going down to zero bytes for no reason. Yes I keep losing the call logs constantly. The last major app I added was twitter. but even then when I dont use it my blackberry jumps from 200k to 2.2megs avail. Any Ideas?? I could attempt to reinstall the OS but I'd rather not. I ask what is my BB doing because when I was in Japan and I didn't have the radio on at all the thing's memory still kept jumping around. Should I just get a new replacement? I understand there is no official 8830 love . If there is any 8830 OS out there I need the CJK portion so I can read Japanese. Thats why I've never upgrade to 4.5 yet.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well even 2.2 megs is very low. You should try to clear some things out and get it up closer to around 10mb file free after a reset.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ncc1701p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask_me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Well even 2.2 megs is very low. You should try to clear some things out and get it up closer to around 10mb file free after a reset.

Well after much hoo-ha I upgraded to 4.5 OS and things seem to be about 1000% more stabler. Thanks to the 8830WE 4.5 Thread.
    Its almost like night and day and my bb feels like its been reborn

So this issue I consider closed. Just 1 week of memory deletion annoying finally pushed me to upgrade. And I did clear out ALOT of stuff from my bb before but it would always jump to 0 bytes free. Hey if anything now I have GPS