My 8830we has been locking up consistently and needed at battery pull 5x a day ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question When do we consider our 8830we done?

Advertisement

My 8830we has been locking up consistently and needed at battery pull 5x a day since friday and I got tired of it and reloaded 1hr ago but I noticed that after trying to reinstall my msn messenger that the system locked up and needed a battery pull so I did when the o/s came on it had 2 of everything and the phone just kept locking up when accessing the bb app world so common sense says delete the app world right? Wrong! that is when the whole bb locked up and would not shut off even after a battery pull and it is not connected to a external power source at all mind you....So now I am reloading it again for the 2nd time today....Maybe it is time to get a tour and get it over with...what do you all think?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    The 8830s have been around for awhile now. IMO you should go with the latest....the Tour.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanx Calm I will 2morrow morning

biggp no está en línea Stack level 2
    i've had 2 8830's t do the same thing. i definitely understand your frustration. i am currently awaiting the arrival of my third 8830we. i am considering switching as soo as my contract is up, or am eligible for an upgrade. it will be one with a camera. i miss having that