Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I use mine to stay in touch with friends/family and beyond... BlackBerry 8830 forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Advertisement

I use mine to stay in touch with friends/family and beyond

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Well, the greatest use I have made or that has been made of BB's in my family was last Friday at 5:17 when my son in law sent me an MMS..... (using his Bold) sent to my Curve 8900

A picture of his and my daughter's first born and my first grand-child..... Caption... Hi Dad, It's a Girl!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Well, the greatest use I have made or that has been made of BB's in my family was last Friday at 5:17 when my son in law sent me an MMS..... (using his Bold) sent to my Curve 8900

A picture of his and my daughter's first born and my first grand-child..... Caption... Hi Dad, It's a Girl!!

Awww! Congrats, Sirthinks

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    I use it as an extension of my brain! LOL

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I use mine for:
    Internet- A month or so ago, I got my internet disconnected and didn't know when I could cut it back on. Luckily I purchased my 8330 a few days later and was using the browser on it non-stop. Checking, e-mails, forums that I visit, back accounts, video sites. BB had such a great browser that I hardly missed my internet. One of the main reasons I bought this phone.... INTERNET!

Messaging-I love how my Curve has a full QWERTY keyboard and what better way to make use for it other than messaging. I like using Yahoo Messenger especially when I'm away form my PC.

Camera/Video- I have 2 little boys and catching them on cam and vid while they're doing the unexpected is always nice. I have dozens of videos and tons of pictures of them.

Games- Gotta have a few games while during down time. And brickbreaker, UNO, and Connect 4 are all I need.

Media Player- Almost as important to me as a mobile browser. Gotta have my music on the way to work, working out or just while Im in my bed ready to sleep. I'm actually thinking of getting a 4GB sd card just for this.

These are the most important along with checking weather, watching a few shows/music videos, GPS and using the calender, alarm, and calculator.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    I use mine for communication, organization, alarm clock, internet, music player, photos.... pretty much everything.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I hope we're all using them as a phone. If not, we've lost our focus. . ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    BB's have a phone?? OMG Nooooo! Where is it and how do I disable it? Don't want any stupid phone messing up my BlackBerry fun!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    What DONT I use it for? internet, phone, text messaging, mobile emails, games and a heck of an MP3 player. You can't beat a Berry!~via 8310C(wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12