Is there a program, kind of like Volumecare for the Treo, that makes the ringer ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

KingsDude no está en línea Stack level 1

VZW Blackberry 8830 Ringer not LOUD!!

Advertisement

Is there a program, kind of like Volumecare for the Treo, that makes the ringer louder on the BB 8830 for verizon? The ringer is so soft I can barely hear it!! On all the other bb's, it sounds great and sharp, but not on this one. Anything I can do? All the settings have it up to the maxiumum volume.

Thanks!!

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: VZW Blackberry 8830 Ringer not LOUD!!

That's interesting...my ringer is extremely loud (I have the 8830 as well). Haven't changed any of the settings or added any "enhancement" apps for the sound.

soulpwr no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the ringer volume problem too. So far there seems to be nothing you can do to fix it.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

There was someone else with a verizon 8830 and they ended up exchanging for a new phone

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Have you tried different ringers? If you have any special song in mind someone here on pinstack could make it real loud for you.

bpdkhaga no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same problem and VZW tech guys was clueless as the day was long. He said phone was broken and since it was only a day old he shipped me a new one. HOWEVER, while waiting for new phone I figured out the problem he couldn't.... Go into profiles, and make sure that LOUD is active. Then scroll down to advanced. the LOUD profile should show active. Hit BB key and edit the profile. Make sure that volume under PHONE is set to high. Mine was set to medium from factory. Once I changed it problem solved. Hope this works for you.

pacollazo no está en línea Stack level 1

Whoever you are I LOVE YOU LOL .. I've been fighting with this phone forever with the low ringtones. Never knew that option was even there and mine was also set to medium. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LOL!!!