I joined the forum to find out if anybody had the same problem and how ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mcordon no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Voice Quality When Using Phone

Advertisement

I joined the forum to find out if anybody had the same problem and how they fixed it. I basically love my Blackberry 8830 but most of my callers can't understand what I am saying at least part of the time. People complain that it sounds like a box, that they can't understand the words, etc. The odd thing is it comes and goes. I have tried taking it to the store and having them look at the settings (more than once), taking it to the Sprint stores that repair, calling Sprint. I called the insurance company and they heard me and agreed to replace it. Next phone, same problem. One of the reasons I loved my old Blackberry is I could multitask. Call people while walking dogs, etc. Now everybody tells me to hurry up and get back to the office so I can call them from there. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a cell.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I have a SPRINT 8830 and have the same problem, what I have found is that if you have the volume down tto around 50-75% it helps a lot. Alos make sure you have your "enhanced audio" set to off.

Also it seems to work better in a nice quite environment as it seems to amp the backround noise

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use either my jabra or motorola bluetooth headsets most of the time. But when u use just the phone I have not had any complaints yet. (Phone only a week old)