I am currently setup using BES to receive my exchange/outlook emails from work, but I ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

telacomes no está en línea Stack level 1

Using BES, want to setup 2nd email accout

Advertisement

I am currently setup using BES to receive my exchange/outlook emails from work, but I am wanting to also receive other emails from hotmail, yahoo, gmail, or excite in the same manner (push). I have Yahoo Go installed on my BB, but I have to be in the app and check then email. Tried going through the setup wizard, but no go. I'm new to this BB environment and not completely clear how everything functions. Tried searching for answers, but it seemed they were all related to BIS. Would appreciate any feed back. thanks.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Using BES, want to setup 2nd email accout

Are you running through a company BES or your own personal setup? If through a company, does your company allow personal email on your Blackberry or do they have it restricted? If they do allow it, then I would go to your carrier's website, log in, do a search for BIS setup (all emails outside of the one tied to the BES account actually come through BIS even though they can be recorded and logged on the BES). Log into the BIS login and setup your emails from there. A second option is to go to your home page on your BB (the original home page) and see if there is a link to manager you account someplace there.

Zo

telacomes no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Using BES, want to setup 2nd email accout

Company BES, I will check with the guy in charge of it and check the setup. thanks.