Please help me. Verizon will not give me the unlock code. I'm trying to unlock ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

navronin13 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question unlock my verizon bb 8830

Advertisement

Please help me. Verizon will not give me the unlock code. I'm trying to unlock my old BB 8830 so that my friend can use it with another carrier. I've found sites on the net, but A: their like $50 to unlock B: it can take up to a week??? and C: I've read that many people get scammed.

Please help guys/gals...you've done me right in the past. :-)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    First are you still a verizon customer????? It can be done but you have to sometimes be persistent. Check out my post here on how to do it:

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...ight=unlocking

Bear in mind: You get more bees with honey than Vinegar, nothing as irresistable as the sound of a swet voice!

Hope this helps . . . feel free to PM me wih any Q:

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

runner262 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I used the method posted online about calling Verizon Global support and they performed great! Got the SIM in 1 day from them, used the unlock code they gave
    me and all was well. I got locked out of the SIM when I was playing with SIM security. But they helped me with that too. Kudo's for Verizon Global Support. And I did all this just last week. So I'm sure if you get the right person they'll help.