ok so as my post says my trackball lost its bouncie how do i get ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

trackball last its bouncie

Advertisement

ok so as my post says my trackball lost its bouncie how do i get it back? it just stays in i replaced it with a brand new trackball from a brand new curve and still no bouncie. i looked at the curve trackball grove hole and mine and i dont see any difference. i also put my trackball in the curve and it recoiles up so the bouncie part wrks just not in my 8830 why?

yes i have insurance yes i can order a new one but i dont want too cause i have to give my pin back out and remod my 8830 so i have sprint tv and other stuff on it

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    The part that's broken is part of the circuit board so you will have to replace the whole unit. Sorry

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    thanks i just noticed that right now i took the ball out and yep the center part of the circuit board is moving like a wet goose stupid rim one thumb up for track wheel one thumb down for roller ball

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    This problem is more common than you might know. My cousins pearl did the same thing and there was a post about the same issue a couple months back. Kinda bush that the whole unit has to be replaced when this happens. When you push on the ball does it still select and operate? Like it just doesn't feel right!? My cousin just kept using it and as far as I know still has the problem. and it still works fine just got used to the push not "bouncing" back. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~