Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by cp6169 Need, there is an issue currently nationwide with Sprint Navigation. On ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Need no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Telenav and 8830 with New BIS Plan

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Need, there is an issue currently nationwide with Sprint Navigation. On every single phone I have put this on says the same thing. It would be best if you call in and ask for a trouble ticket to be put through. Also try this number, 18776549111 option 2.

Good luck, if you need any further help feel free to pin me.
    If they would told this, I can wait. It is not like I need to use it immediately. What pissed me off is the last person told me that 7130 is not supported. I think she said that just to get me off the phone. I already put in a trouble ticket. Thanks for your help.

The trouble ticket calls back, and she had me updated my OS to the latest. It still didn't work. She said that it is probably because I am on the Sprint billing system. The plan was supposed to only offered to people on the Nextel system. What she did was give me 6 x $9.99 credit and have me use telenav for now until Sprint Navigation is fixed! Now that's customer support!

Whopper no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Need View Post
    The trouble ticket calls back, and she had me updated my OS to the latest. It still didn't work. She said that it is probably because I am on the Sprint billing system. The plan was supposed to only offered to people on the Nextel system. What she did was give me 6 x $9.99 credit and have me use telenav for now until Sprint Navigation is fixed! Now that's customer support!
    Glad to where able make you happy again!

rce
    rce no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: Telenav and 8830 with New BIS Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Need View Post
    Who do you call to put a trouble ticket in? I am having the same issues except that everyone I have talked with says that Sprint Navigation is an extra 9.99/month on top of the $30 BB Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    Who do you call to put a trouble ticket in? I am having the same issues except that everyone I have talked with says that Sprint Navigation is an extra 9.99/month on top of the $30 BB Plan.
    I have talked to so many people at Sprint, it is amazing how many different stories I got. Some says that is not included in the plan. Some says that there is no such plan because it is not showing up on Sprint... the plan is just for the Nextel BB. I just type up a very long email tell ecare about what I went thru and the reply was that they have set up a trouble call and will contact me within 48 hours.

I suggest the fastest way is to demand a credit of $10 per month for not being able to use Sprint Navigation which is included in your plan. That will get their attention to contact you and see what kind of trouble you got. Good luck!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I can assist with a trouble ticket if necessary, or just email me your issues and Ill pass them to the right person. I am more than happy to help any of you solve your issues, email me anytime.

jchapell no está en línea Stack level 1

CP, I've been a member for quite a while but obviously have not done my part posting - I don't have 10 posts...instead of trying to get 10 in really fast, I need a ticket set up for the same problem. Thanks for your help!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

HI there jcapell, have you tried to contact Sprint first? If you need any further help you are welcome to email me. Info in profile.

rce
    rce no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: Telenav and 8830 with New BIS Plan

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    HI there jcapell, have you tried to contact Sprint first? If you need any further help you are welcome to email me. Info in profile.

CP, I have contacted Sprint several times and they insist that Sprint Navigation is not part of the New Blackberry Power pack. Can you confirm this or must I pay an additional $9.99 for this service which I had asseumed was included in the new blackberry plan? I have called several times regarding the charges related to this issue and have gotten several answers all of which say I must pay for the service. What is the REAL deal??????

PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you have the $30 Power Vision Plan then Sprint Nav is included. Please try to call 18776549111 option 2. If that doesnt work let us know.

CP, I tried calling 18776549111 option 2, and the CSR said that telenav isn't available for the 8130 yet...and she had no clue how I was able to access it during the trial day. I can't seem to see your e-mail address, maybe because I haven't posted enough? Is it your yahoo messenger name @yahoo?

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Update: Sprint called back today and said that all phones should be enabled on the new plan by tomorrow evening. Mine began working tonight. Thanks for the thoughts/help everyone!

Sprint Navigation has been fixed for me as well. Now I just have to call in to cancel telenav. $60 credit for the trouble, not bad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12