Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have hav it working fine on my 8830, you first have to update your ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mcmanjw no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have hav it working fine on my 8830, you first have to update your desktop software to 4.5, then update your device software to 4.5, update your service books, then do an OTA download of the app, it won't go full screen, but works perfectly if you are in an EVDO area.

tbonanno no está en línea Stack level 2
    whats the OTA link ? I'd like to try it on my 8830 .. Thanks.

Ooops, I found it. It works. See my post here on page 3 of this thread..

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=80120&page=3

Thanks..
    Last edited by tbonanno; 08-17-2008 at 11:34 AM.

jles1693 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have sprint tv on my 8830 and have access to all of the regular channels

I upgraded my 8830 to beta release of 4.5 and then went to the mobitv link and all is working well, the video screen is smaller, but I can watch all of the channels, my daughter was watching disney channel on my phone while we were in the car

anyone need more info, let me know

Latinalicious no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CF0982
    Quote Originally Posted by mcky View Post
    Install to my 8830 without a problem. Working like a charm.
    I have been with Sprint for close to 12 yrs. & I had Sprint TV on a simple Sanyo PM8800 and truly enjoyed the app. Pls email, txt or reply with the directions, link, anythg! Thanks!

Prettylu8886 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded it on my phone and i have very good success with it. only a couple channels or stations that i am not able to see or hear. majority of them work without a problem though. I actually DEMO them to customers, i work for RadioShack.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylu8886 View Post
    I downloaded it on my phone and i have very good success with it. only a couple channels or stations that i am not able to see or hear. majority of them work without a problem though. I actually DEMO them to customers, i work for RadioShack.

on my 83xx i had the same problem as soon as i downloaded the beta onto my phone.. i have all the tv and music channels except sprint radio.. it doesnt recognize on some phones and the os beta i have... it sux i luv sprint radio...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    questions so for me the sprint tv is not working i am getting an error stating that media not approved to contact my BES... im not on a bes account... any way i can add service books frm the phone or computer and send them to my phone?

I noticed that all the blackberrys that run sprint tv has a service book to make it work. Since our phone arnt suposed to run Sprint TV how do i get service books provisioned for a phone that doesnt support it

PS thanks for the idea chris i have downloaded sprint tv full screen from a curve and sprint navigation.... working on making sprint music store work as well... if anyone wants the links hit me up on bb messenger...

Thanks!!

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Well I'm no longer getting the bes error or the guide... If someone could try something that was getting that error and post if the tv wrks try it on your risk

Options security edit default permissions and make them allow all... Post if your still getting that BES error

Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

m8kulook no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C895E0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im still getting the BES error code but I'm running OS 4.2

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    M8kulook google 4.5.0.77 8830 upgrade ur device os then download 8830 ringer cod file found at crackberry then upgrade your phone.. Then look on her for a post I did and watchfull screen tv instead of that half screen crap

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

harley9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32CA939B
    Here is the full screen version of SprintTV that works on the 8830 if you have v4.5 OS on it.
    http://www.mobitv.com/rim/8330/SpintTVBlackberry.jad
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dale632 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Harley9 thanks for the link. I downloaded and was up and running in no time. I checked a couple of channels and had no problems. Thanks again.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123